While we almost never see it, mold is a naturally occurring substance in the environment. When mold spores enter the home and are exposed to excessive humidity or moisture and room temperatures, mold will quickly grow. Left undiscovered, it can cause structural damage and in some cases serious health problems. If you've discovered or suspect you have a mold problem, call the mold remediation and removal experts at Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Upstate. Call Paul! (800) 246-0735
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website, "It is necessary to clean up mold contamination, not just to kill the mold. Dead mold is still allergenic, and some dead molds are potentially toxic."
At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Upstate, we are certified by CleanTrust formerly known as the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) . We consult with indoor environmental professionals as required to determine the extent of the mold infiltration and remediation procedures. After we have completed the work, we use clearance tests to verify that the job was done properly.
Whether it's called mold, mildew or black mold, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Upstate treats all types of mold problems, including those caused by the following:
Why Paul Davis?
- Water damage
- Leaking pipes, ceilings, roofs
- Areas with high moisture and poor ventilation (bathrooms, storage areas)
With our certified technicians, you will have peace of mind that the mold problem is removed quickly and correctly. As a result of the process, homeowners can experience an improvement in indoor air quality and reduced health risks.